Re: [libxml++] Rename Element::add_content() to add_text_content?

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 19:06, Christophe de Vienne wrote:

> We don't have Element::add_entity_reference() I think.
>
> If needed please provide a patch.

Heh, wow, this makes me wonder if we have been following each others'
discussions at all! :-)  Most of my discussion in this matter have been
with murraryc and Daniel Veillard, so I do not intend to critisize you.
add_entity_reference() is what I have been wanting to have for some
time. However, it is quite difficult to implement, not directly
available through libxml2, and we would have to pull code from libxml2,
or submit patches to libxml2 to expose some facilities it uses
internally.