RE: [libxml++] sax parser

> eg... in
> the <MESSAGE the "TITLE" comes after "TEXT", when using that
> sax_example how
> can i change the order in which it is printed because i would
> like to be able
> to print the "title" and than "test" in that order.

The order of nodes or attributes is meaningless in XML. In the real world,
it matters for nodes, so that, for instance paragraphs are in the right
order in DocBook documents. But I would resist having a meaningful sequence
of attributes if I was you. You should be presenting your XML as something
other than XML.

> Also i
> need to be able to
> add up the "DOWNLOADS" in <DATA to give a total. Any help
> would be great

Do it in your application code. Convert the strings to a numbers and add
them together.

murrayc usa net