Re: [libxml++] writing formatted (indented) files

Le Jeudi 8 Mai 2003 14:13, Christophe de Vienne a écrit :
> So we could call it in Document::Init::Init() and remove it everywere else.

I've done that and it's working well.
Since the behavior is more consistent like this I'll commit the patch in a few
minutes.

Should we elaborate something more sophisticated so the user can choose wether
the files has to be formatted of not ? I'm not sure it will be a frequent
need, and if it's really the case, xmlKeepBlanksDefault(1) could still be
called directly if such a need comes.

Regards,