RE: [libxml++] writing formatted (indented) files

> From: Eric Bourque [mailto:ericb computer org]
> Is there a way to write a formatted file using
> Document::write_to_file()
> in libxml++?

I don't think so, but I don't think writing-to-file is covered by any spec
so you might be able to add functionality to libxml for this (I think we
just wrap that functionality). However, you can't add any significant white
space and I suggest you make sure that you understand
white-space-significance before suggesting it on the libxml list.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net