RE: [libxml++] writing formatted (indented) files

Hold on. Be careful. Isn't xmlKeepBlanksDefault() all about breaking the XML
specification for libxml backwards compatibility:
http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-parser.html#xmlKeepBlanksDefault

I thought we had already chosen the correct use of it.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net