Re: [libxml++] Node's xpath methods

Murray Cumming wrote:
Node now has

  std::string get_path() const;

Should we rename this to get_xpath()?

what else can 'path' mean in the context of xml ? libxml2 calls
the appropriate method 'xmlGetNodePath'...

Also, maybe we should rename
 NodeSet find(const std::string& xpath) const;

to find_by_xpath() or something similar? find() seems a bit generic,
particularly when it just takes std::string which is also very generic.

that's true (and I agree that it should take an 'XPath' object instead
of a string). However, I do think that the xpath based find is the most
generic find that you can do in the context of xml. Whatever you want to
look for, there is a way to express that with xpath.

Regards,
		Stefan