Re: [libxml++] Node's xpath methods

Rasmus Kaj wrote:

How about having a class XPath as a parameter to find, and an
(explicit) constructor from std::string to XPath?  That way, one can
write "mynode.find(XPath(my_xpath_string));" if one have a string.

Also, the XPath constructor could (in the future) actually parse the
xpath, so that doesn't have to be done for every find().

agreed. Why would you make the XPath constructor explicit ?
I think it would be just fine to let the user specify
'find("foobar")' and not being aware of the implicit XPath object.

Regards,
		Stefan