Re: [libxml++] unicode support

Murray Cumming wrote:

Well a patch would be much more helpful, but still you haven't even
shown us this "code". This is dull.

Hey, not so hasty. I'v done the changes at work, and don't have access
to it over the weekend. I sure can put it online somewhere or send
it to sf.net on monday.

As I said, being required to send it in as a patch (and then debate
at great length all details) would just stop me from using it, which
is why I run my own version. If we manage to merge the stuff in,
all the better. But neither you nor me depend on it. Sounds fair ?

Stefan