[libxml++] unicode support

hi there,

this is just a little note to let you know that I finished
a modified version of libxml++ that is parametrized for the
character type. I can thus use this code with whatever
unicode library I have (at work this happens to be Qt,
in fresco this is the 'Babylon' library, etc.), and all seems
to work fine.
The full C++ code now lives in a set of headers. There
was just not enough code independent of the actual
character type to be put into .cc files.
Not sure whether this will ever make it into the official
libxml++, but I'm going to use it myself. Let's see how/whether
it will be accepted by libxml++ developers.
May be in a latter release...

Regards,
		Stefan