Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] resume of one day's work

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 15:57, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> shortly before a potential release reconsider the state of the
> developmental branch and see whether it has got sufficiently stable
> and complete to justify a merge. Else release without it, and put that
> new stuff into the next round (1.2).

Yes, I plan to consider the 1.2 changes for 1.0 inclusion. This will be
easier if they are patches, and of course you know what patches should
be like.

> As I'm obviously more interested into the devel (main) branch, I'd
> suggest I write up a mail with suggestions on how to make the API
> complete. That could be the basis of a discussion on how to work
> towards that goal.

You have already made many suggestions. Eventually I will have the
chance to read and respond to them. Please don't swamp us in more stuff
before we have responded to what you have said so far.

murray usa net