Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] resume of one day's work
- From: murrayc t-online de (Murray Cumming)
- To: libxml++ <libxmlplusplus-general lists sourceforge net>
- Subject: Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] resume of one day's work
- Date: 06 Feb 2003 15:41:16 +0100
On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 15:37, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> Indeed, I'm aware that you are aiming at a stable release. But I'm
> not aware of any concrete time frame (a week ? a month ?).
I think a month or so. Personally I want it for a stable Bakery 2
release which might happen approx. 1 month from now. But I also think it
would be nice to have these things in the 1.0 branch because that's what
a lot of people are going to use:
- Attribute values that respect the DTD.
murray usa net
] [Thread Prev