Re: [Libxmlplusplus-general] resume of one day's work

On Thu, 2003-02-06 at 15:37, Stefan Seefeld wrote:
> Indeed, I'm aware that you are aiming at a stable release. But I'm
> not aware of any concrete time frame (a week ? a month ?).

I think a month or so. Personally I want it for a stable Bakery 2
release which might happen approx. 1 month from now. But I also think it
would be nice to have these things in the 1.0 branch because that's what
a lot of people are going to use:
- Validation
- Attribute values that respect the DTD.

murray usa net