Re: [libxml++] FW: GNOME Platform Bindings release set

Hi,

Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

Would libxml++ like to be on this GNOME release schedule, along with gtkmm?
Please read the Rules before making a decision.

It would mean freezing the next (1.2, 1.4, 2.0 or whetever) API around
Febuary 16th, with total freeze on March 22nd. I think it's possible,
because I don't know of any tasks other than
- using Glib::ustring
- Adding the TextReader API (mostly done by Christophe in a patch)
- make sure that we don't use any deprecated libxml API.

Looks good to me. We can do that.

Actually, I would like to call the next libxml++ API 2.6, using 2.5.x during
the unstable phase, to show what version of libxml's API we target.

Agree on that too.

Thanks,