RE: [libxml++] FW: GNOME Platform Bindings release set

Great. I'll change "gtkmm" to "gtkmm and libxml++" here:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.5/bindings/modules.html
and add libxml++.

If I have not mentioned it already, I would like to move libxml++ to the
GNOME CVS and bugzilla, for this next version of the libxml++ API. We might
like to move the mailing list to GNOME as well, but that's less important.
Does that sound OK?

murrayc usa net