Re: [libxml++] [ libxmlplusplus-Patches-719921 ] patch to make it compile on NetBSD

Le Dimanche 20 Avril 2003 13:19, Ephraim Vider a écrit :
> Sorry to come in late, I've seen the patch has already been commited, but
> including <iostream.h> is not good.

indeed. I did not see that it has been commited but my suggestion was to
remove it completely since it was needed for some useless tracing. We had
discussed a bit this issue but I did not change anything in this way so, I
should have been faster to act...

> The .h versions of the standard C++ includes are deprecated, in msvc at
> least it includes an old version of iostream which is not compatible with
> the new template based <iostream>.

definitely

> I don't have access to NetBSD, but I imagine including <iostream> will work
> since the h-less version is included everywhere else in the project.

Probably, but in a very short time I'll commit the changes I spoke about in a

Cheers