Re: [libxml++] [ libxmlplusplus-Patches-719921 ] patch to make it compile on NetBSD

Sorry to come in late, I've seen the patch has already been commited, but
including <iostream.h> is not good.

The .h versions of the standard C++ includes are deprecated, in msvc at
least it includes an old version of iostream which is not compatible with
the new template based <iostream>.

I don't have access to NetBSD, but I imagine including <iostream> will work
since the h-less version is included everywhere else in the project.

regards,
-eff