Re: Read: Re: Is libsoup for me?

Hi,

So it's been a day, and I have been playing around and testing, and I finally decided to go with libsoup. In
only one day, I have been able to implement authentication, ssl, page navigation (using url queries) and so
on. Perhaps I underestimated how powerful this thing is? I do believe this lib will be an ideal choice here.

Admittedly, my initial hesitation was mostly fueled by the lack of projects that made use of libsoup. Why is
that? Didn't I look around properly, or is it a too 'niche' kind of thing for most projects?

Glad to see that epoll as some attention. Best regards, Biz

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.