Is libsoup for me?

Hello everyone,

I have a GTK application that I would like to implement a webui for. Naturally I came across libsoup, so I figured I might ask for your experiences first.

I took a look in the mailing list trying to identify any possible 'choke-points', which seems to indicate scalability. Now from what I understand, this shouldn't really be an issue in my case, right? My app is mostly going to serve one *user* at a time (perhaps two). Does this lib serve multiple connections simultaneously?

I'd like your experiences. If you have worked with this lib (the server part), what 'downsides' did you find (if any)?

If you have a relevant opensource project available online, do you mind referring me to it?

Thanks in advance,
Biz.