Re: Need help on programming Client Certificate based authentication..

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 19:32, sukanya c <sukanya mc gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I am working for ActiveSync application that uses libsoup library.

The requirement is to provide support for Client Certificate based Authentication using libsoup.
I searched on the web and I don't find any relevant guide on how to implement using libsoup..

Please help with sample code on how to set client certificate and handling corresponding error code information

The test file ssl-test.c [1] shows how to use a certificate. Is it of any help?

[1]  http://git.gnome.org/browse/libsoup/tree/tests/ssl-test.c

--
Emmanuel Rodriguez