Need help on programming Client Certificate based authentication..

Hi,

I am working for ActiveSync application that uses libsoup library.

The requirement is to provide support for Client Certificate based Authentication using libsoup.
I searched on the web and I don't find any relevant guide on how to implement using libsoup..

Please help with sample code on how to set client certificate and handling corresponding error code information

Thanks
Sukanya