Re: Asynchronous server test

Michael Bell wrote:

> we (libsyncml/opensync) use libsoup for HTTP server transport in
> asynchronous mode. Our problem is that it works under Linux and fails on
> Solaris and FreeBSD.
>
> The HTTP client sends data to the server but the server callback is
> never called. So we think that is some kind of problem with the
> GMainContext or the GMainLoop.

Some infos only for completeness:

FreeBSD is no longer a problem. FreeBSD supports libsoup 2.2 and 2.4.
The code works after the maintainer builds the programm with -pthread
and switched to libsoup 2.4. libsoup 2.2 still does not work but this is
no longer an issue for us.

Solaris uses libsoup 2.2.102 and the asynchronous server does still not
work.

Best regards

Michael

Michael Bell                    Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin

Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482       ZE Computer- und Medienservice
Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2704       Unter den Linden 6
michael bell cms hu-berlin de   D-10099 Berlin

X.509 CA Certificates / Wurzelzertifikate

https://pki.pca.dfn.de/hu-berlin-ca/cgi-bin/pub/pki?cmd=getStaticPage;name=index;id=2&RA_ID=0