Re: Asynchronous server test

Hi Dan,

Dan Winship wrote:

> In particular: chunk-test, context-test, forms-test, misc-test, and
> redirect-test all use a SoupServer in a separate thread with its own
> GMainContext.

We found the problem. g_cond_signal can block on Solaris and FreeBSD
while g_cond_wait continues even if the condition was not signalled.
Actually we look for a way how to handle this.

FYI g_thread_init was called. The problem occurs only on SMP systems.

Important: actually we no longer think that it is a libsoup issue.

Thanks for your help

Michael

Michael Bell                    Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin

Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482       ZE Computer- und Medienservice
Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2704       Unter den Linden 6
michael bell cms hu-berlin de   D-10099 Berlin

X.509 CA Certificates / Wurzelzertifikate

https://pki.pca.dfn.de/hu-berlin-ca/cgi-bin/pub/pki?cmd=getStaticPage;name=index;id=2&RA_ID=0