Asynchronous server test

Hi,

we (libsyncml/opensync) use libsoup for HTTP server transport in
asynchronous mode. Our problem is that it works under Linux and fails on
Solaris and FreeBSD.

The HTTP client sends data to the server but the server callback is
never called. So we think that is some kind of problem with the
GMainContext or the GMainLoop.

Do you have a test or program which we can use to test the asynchronous
server implementation of libsoup on Solaris and FreeBSD to localize the
problem? Perhaps our code makes something wrong with the thread or
context management which Linux can tolerate (e.g. GMutex behaves
different on Linux/Solaris and FreeBSD).

Best regards

Michael

Michael Bell                    Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin

Tel.: +49 (0)30-2093 2482       ZE Computer- und Medienservice
Fax:  +49 (0)30-2093 2704       Unter den Linden 6
michael bell cms hu-berlin de   D-10099 Berlin

X.509 CA Certificates / Wurzelzertifikate

https://pki.pca.dfn.de/hu-berlin-ca/cgi-bin/pub/pki?cmd=getStaticPage;name=index;id=2&RA_ID=0