Re: [sigc] libsigc++-3.0 release?

1. New and better examples would be welcome. If you have small programs that could fit as examples in libsigc++, please include them in a pull request or an issue in GitHub. To have them compiled and distributed, they must be listed in examples/Makefile.am. If you have problems with that detail, I can fix that.
Examples can be added, removed or changed at any time, even after the first stable release has been made. They are not part of the API and ABI that must be stable.

2. I'd prefer not to put everything in header files. This is perhaps mostly a personal opinion. I prefer to have as much code as possible out of reach of users who only access header files. Not because it's secret (it's not), but because it feels safer to make changes in .cc files without risking to break ABI or API. Unfortunately only a small part of libsigc++'s code can be put in .cc files, since most of it consists of templates.

Kjell Ahlstedt