Re: [sigc] C++0x lambdas

On 06/01/2012 21:21, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Instead of checking for particular compiler versions, we would generally
> add a test that is run during configure time. That would test for the
> compiler capability. There are already several tests like this in
> libsigc++.

That's not quite enough -- the type_trait specialization is supposed to go into
a header (sigc++/functors/functor_trait.h looks appropriate) that users of the
library will be including.

If we add C++11-specific code there, we will break compilation for everyone who
uses sigc++ and doesn't compile their application/library with -std=c++0x.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin