Re: [sigc] C++0x lambdas

On 05/01/2012 20:59, Murray Cumming wrote:
> [...]
> Is this something that we should add to libsigc++? If so, it would be
> great to have a patch, with a test case too.

I think that would be great if possible, but we'll need to surround this block
with #ifdefs, as it'll only work in C++0x.

The only macro I can find to do with detecting C++0x is
__GXX_EXPERIMENTAL_CXX0X__ which is probably not portable. __cplusplus is
supposed to be defined to a value greater than 199711L, but on my system it
seems to be defined without a value, defaulting to 1.

--
Kind regards,
Loong Jin