Re: [sigc] current state of libsigc++ and Qt integration?

On Wed, 2011-09-07 at 18:37 +0100, Rui Maciel wrote:
> I've been developing a Qt application and I've just started integrating
> a bit of code which relies on libsigc++ to implement a set of observer
> patterns.  Meanwhile, some problems started appearing, one of which
> looks like a clash between Qt's emit keyword and libsigc++'s emit member
> function.
>
> After rummaging through Qt's mailing list it appears that is a known
> issue.  Yet, I haven't found any reference on how to circumvent these
> limitations.  So, considering this, is there a more up-to-date source of
> information regarding how to integrate libsigc++ Qt code with Qt?

This is a Qt problem, and it's best to ask Qt people about Qt problems,
but I think it should be enough to do this before including any Qt
header:
#define QT_NO_KEYWORDS

qmake has a similar option to prevent use of Qt/moc keywords in Qt-using
source code.

--
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com