[sigc] current state of libsigc++ and Qt integration?

I've been developing a Qt application and I've just started integrating a bit of code which relies on libsigc++ to implement a set of observer patterns. Meanwhile, some problems started appearing, one of which looks like a clash between Qt's emit keyword and libsigc++'s emit member function.

After rummaging through Qt's mailing list it appears that is a known issue. Yet, I haven't found any reference on how to circumvent these limitations. So, considering this, is there a more up-to-date source of information regarding how to integrate libsigc++ Qt code with Qt?

Thanks in advance,
Rui Maciel