Re: [sigc] interthread communication library "sigx++" (crossposting)

On Sat, 2008-05-03 at 22:04 +0200, klaus triendl wrote:
> Jonathon Jongsma schrieb:
> >> I know, I'm missing a SCM, too. I'm thinking about sourceforge.net, berlios.de or google - do you have a good suggestion?
> >
> > Frankly, I would suggest something like github.com for a new project
> > these days.  But that's just a source code repository.  it doesn't offer
> > bug tracking or anything like that.  So if you want a fully integrated
> > solution, google code is probably your best bet.
>
> Does somebody have experiences with savannah.nongnu.org? They seem to
> provide a git repository plus all the other things.

Marko Anastasov has a project there I believe.  I'm not a fan of their
bug tracker at all, but it is another option.

> Also it seems that git doesn't run on windows without cygwin. Is there
> somebody developing entirely on windows?

That's not entirely true, there is a mingw-git branch.  I don't think
It's completely on par with git on *nix yet though.

--
Jonner