Re: [sigc] kibsigc++-2.0.17 Compile Error

Am Samstag, den 16.06.2007, 15:51 -0700 schrieb
orangevixen wolfsinger com:
> Hi, this is on a Linux i386 using egcs-2.91.66 as the compiler.

Whoa.  egcs development stopped at the end of the last century, when it
was re-merged into gcc.

> Do you know if this error is caused by a problem in the code or something
> else?

Likely a problem with egcs.  I reckon you have valid reasons for running
such an outdated system; but nonetheless I suggest to upgrade to a more
recent distribution, if at all possible.

--Daniel