Re: [sigc] sigc::trackable::~trackable() is not virtual

On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 21:21 +0200, stephan beal wrote:
> > If you can submit a test case I will consider it. I don't think
> there
> > is any bug, so you have to show that it exists.
>
> The point is that it's officially, according to the C++ Standard,
> *undefined* behaviour.

There is no test case that does something that is both
a) undefined behaviour.
and
b) sensible to do with a the class
because
you can not use a non-polymorphic class polymorphically.

If you do indeed have a test case that does both a) and b), just submit
it. Trying to redefine "polymorphic" isn't very helpful. It's quite
clearly defined and understood for C++.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com