[sigc] Re: Return values in libsigc++ 2.0

Martin Schulze wrote:

A solution would be transfer some code from sigc::signalN::emit() into
sigc::internal::signal_emitN::emit() which has a specialization for the
case that no accumulator is specified. The behaviour would only change
for the case that an accumulator is specified: the accumulator's operator() would always be called like it was the case for marshallers in 1.2. I think we could consider this as a bug fix so it could go into
libsigc++-2.0.2 which could be released in a few days time. Does this
sound like a reasonable plan?

Works for me!  Many thanks!
Tim