Re: libseed-list Using seed and libseed

Thanks for the update Alan. I think something like libseed, or perhaps the Vala bindings you're working on, would be a huge hit. I'm a bit surprised that everyone's not writing seed based apps for GNOME. I guess not that many have heard about it.

In any case I might poke at my install a bit more (have to pull out some stuff from gcc for mbfr.h dependency) and see if I can't get hello world to run on Debian Jessie.

Cheers,

Jeremiah