libseed-list Using seed and libseed

Hi,

What is the status of seed and libseed? Are they the preferred tools to write GNOME Gtk apps in _javascript_? The mailing list archives for seedkit and libseed show fairly light traffic; is the seed approach still supported in GNOME? I've tried to follow some tutorials online but getting seed installed on my Debian platform is non-trivial. Its not packaged for Jessie and many of the dependecies appear to have changed names or need to be compiled in, like mprf.h. I'm not sure if I should invest the time to install seed if the project is not active.

Regards,

Jeremiah