libseed-list Seed Documentaion Genoration problem for TelepathyGLib

Hi :)

I'm trying to genorate seed documentation for upstream telepathy-glib installed in my system, but when ever I try to run it with "seed docs.js /tmp/doc/ TelepathyGLib"

I get an error :

** (seed:15994): CRITICAL **: Line 34 in /home/siraj/projects/collabora/webkit/upstream/workspace/introspection-doc-generator/Introspect/Constant.js: TypeError 'undefined' is not a constructor (evaluating 'new GI.Argument()')

Any idea what's wrong here ?

Regards,
Siraj