Re: libseed-list Seed Documentaion Genoration problem for TelepathyGLib

There are bugs in the GIRepository.gir - I keep meaning to report it on bugzilla (gobject-introspection is under glib)

Basically GIArgument is not exported - They might have fixed it, but I've not checked recently.

This is the trick at present.

Use the girepository.gir from here..
g-ir-compile GIRepository-2.0.gir -o GIRepository-2.0.typelib

make a copy of /usr/lib/girepoistory-1.0/GIRepository-2.0.typelib
copy that over it.