Re: libseed-list Seed Documentaion Genoration problem for TelepathyGLib
- From: "Alan Knowles" <alan akbkhome com>
- To: "Siraj Razick" <libseed-list-bounces gnome org>
- Cc: libseed-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: libseed-list Seed Documentaion Genoration problem for TelepathyGLib
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 11:40:21 +0800
There are bugs in the GIRepository.gir - I keep meaning to report it on bugzilla (gobject-introspection is under glib)
Basically GIArgument is not exported - They might have fixed it, but I've not checked recently.
This is the trick at present.
Use the girepository.gir from here..
g-ir-compile GIRepository-2.0.gir -o GIRepository-2.0.typelib
make a copy of /usr/lib/girepoistory-1.0/GIRepository-2.0.typelib
copy that over it.
--- On 25/Aug/2011, Siraj Razick wrote:
> Hi :)
> I'm trying to genorate seed documentation for upstream telepathy-glib
> installed in my system, but when ever I try to run it with "seed docs.js
> /tmp/doc/ TelepathyGLib"
> I get an error :
> ** (seed:15994): CRITICAL **: Line 34 in
> TypeError 'undefined' is not a constructor (evaluating 'new GI.Argument()')
> Any idea what's wrong here ?
> libseed-list mailing list
> libseed-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev