Re: libseed-list seed && GtkTreeSelection

Hi Alexandre,

> Hi Tomas,
>

> > (I've chosen this combination cause I hope to eventually be able to
> > replicate it for the web later on and using JS for the logic in both
> > places might save me some coding - that is the idea anyway)
>
> You might be interested in the SeedKit project, which allow developers
> to define their UIs in full web standards (within a WebKit view) while
> accessing lower level services and APIs as provided by Seed.
> Using SeedKit, you might be able to reuse both the UI logic and design
> between your web application and your native one.
> And well... jump to http://live.gnome.org/SeedKit !

Well, I've seen this, but since the documentation is really lacking I
think I will wait a bit before using it. At the moment I'm still getting
familiar with the whole javascript+gnome combination.

When there is some documentation on how to get environment going I might
give it a try ;)

> Happy coding,

Thanks!

/Tomas