Re: libseed-list seed && GtkTreeSelection

Hi Tomas,

Le 25 mai 10 à 17:20, tsr a écrit :

(I've chosen this combination cause I hope to eventually be able to
replicate it for the web later on and using JS for the logic in both
places might save me some coding - that is the idea anyway)

You might be interested in the SeedKit project, which allow developers to define their UIs in full web standards (within a WebKit view) while accessing lower level services and APIs as provided by Seed. Using SeedKit, you might be able to reuse both the UI logic and design between your web application and your native one.
And well... jump to http://live.gnome.org/SeedKit !

Happy coding,

Alexandre