Re: libseed-list seed && GtkTreeSelection

Hi again,

Sorry I wasn't more specific, yes I tried something like this (but
thanks for the second part):

function show_file() {
	var iter = new Gtk.TreeIter();

	/* This is the problematic part */
	tree_selection.get_selected(tree, iter);

	/* What should I do here? */
 	var value = new GObject.Value('');
        tree.get_value(iter, 2, value);
        print(value.value);
}

Still I get the mentioned error:

(seed:22186): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_get_qdata: assertion
`G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
Fallo de segmentación

Maybe it is some kind of version problem? I will compile the latest
release and try that out...

Well, if I managed to set things up correctly (that is I compiled it
in /usr/local/src and have a binary in /usr/local/bin that I refer to in
the #! of my script) it still doesn't work.

Now some kind of error-number is different, that might help...:

(seed:1980): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_object_get_qdata: assertion
`G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
Fallo de segmentación

/Tomas - now on the list