Re: libseed-list A couple o' wee Tutorials

+1; you guys are free to do whatever you want to the wiki, and a page with tutorials sounds like a *great* idea

Also, if you have Gnome Git access, you're both free to commit to Seed. I'll still make releases, check on tests, and keep an eye on what's going on, certainly, but having school and various other things going on right now makes it hard to have much time for Seed; it would be great to have other people committing directly without the overhead of bugzilla/patches (on both ends).

The Gnome reference manuals are generated by gtk-doc, which does scan the source. However, I think racarr was talking about coming up with a way to work around that to generate something more like the PyGtk reference (http://library.gnome.org/devel/pygtk/stable/). But I don't think that went anywhere.

With all the different bindings going on, we should definitely come up with some sort of global solution for this, though, which takes GIRs, and, given some mapping information for each language, generates nice gtk-doc. Not sure how to do this, though.

There's a lot of stuff in the Seed reference manual about the C-side API, but not very much about JS-side stuff (which is mostly in the old, really bad, pure-HTML reference stuff that you guys have seen around). I had planned to move that over but haven't gotten a chance to do that, and it's been a really long time.