Re: libseed-list A couple o' wee Tutorials

I think it would be a great idea until something more professional can
be done (I believe the Gnome reference manuals are generated from source
code so not sure if it is technically possible to generate manuals to
reflect introspected bindings) and allow folk new to the project to find
stuff quicker rather than trawling through the web.

If it goes ahead, I'll keep it up to date with my own tutorials and
others, although it might not be updated as quickly at certain times due
to work, family and other commitments.