Gee DataBase as a Collection of Collections

I'm planning to create an implementation of interfaces to access a
database with classes and interfaces from Gee.

This thread is planned to collect comments, suggestions and track
implementations. May be I can add a link on live.gnome.org when I have
something functional and solid plans.

First Concepts:

* A database is a collection of schemas and other objects
* Each schema have a collection of tables, views and other objects
that have Rows
* A Row is a collection of values with different types and with
attributes like: PRIMARY KEY, NAME, TYPE, VALUE, REFERENCEDBY,
REFERENCE
* REFERENCEBY and REFERENCE attributes can be used to get a collection
of related values from other table collection

First implementation ideas:

* Define Interfaces and implementator classes , like Gee does, to
allow any one to access any kind of data. For now current GDA's
infrastructure will be used.
"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (en trámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)