Re: Gee [Vala] DataBase as a Collection of Collections

On Thu, 2011-12-22 at 15:01 -0600, Daniel Espinosa wrote:

> This thread is planned to collect comments, suggestions and track
> implementations. May be I can add a link on live.gnome.org when I have
> something functional and solid plans.

I found some previous art when i was searching for storage engines for
Valum:

SQLHeavy orm:
http://code.google.com/p/sqlheavy/

Not ORM but probably can be interested from design POV:
https://github.com/midgardproject/GICR

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?