Re: Gee Collection OR AbstractCollection What to implement?

I'm sorry for the bad cuestion. I finally see that AbstractCollection is an abstract class that implement most of the Gee interfaces for collections, then I will implement all abstract and almost all virtual functions in my GdaData.DataModelIterable.

I'm trying to figure out how to implement a collection of records, instead of GValue and see if is necesary to create a new interface for a record oriented collection with on demand data retrieval.