Re: Support for quadkeys

Hello Mathieu,

the question is - is this quadkeys location encoding usable for
something else than Bing and if not, is it legal to use Bing tiles
with libchamplain? I haven't searched much but found this

http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d379de41-3e41-479b-b904-c0a1441ba869/bing-map-tile-server-direct-access-through-xy-and-zoom-values-license-details-needed

which doesn't look very encouraging. Frankly if it's used only by Bing
and there are any licensing issues, I would be very hesitant to add
such a patch because people would be tempted to use it in a
not-quite-legal way. The last thing I want are some legal disputes
with Microsoft.

Jiri