Bug with get_size() / set_size() in Points?

Hi.

I think I have found a bug with set_size() and get_size().

They don't work as expected with Points.

I want to use it in order to draw points smaller when the map is
zoomed-out. Getting the size of a point and then setting the size+1 or
size-1 to this point doesn't draw it well.
Instead, I get the expected behaviour by removing first the marker from
the layer and then adding a new one with different size.

I have isolated this issue into a Python example. You can get it from my
libchamplain repo in github:
https://github.com/PabloCastellano/libchamplain/tree/pablog
https://github.com/PabloCastellano/libchamplain/blob/pablog/test2i.py

I'm not very familiarized with Cairo/Clutter so I have no idea how to
fix it ;(

Regards,
Pablo.