Introduction

Hello there.

My name is Pablo and I'm from Spain.

I wanted to let you know that I have started using libchamplain for my
GSoC 2012 project, which is called Guifi.net Studio[0].

This is a project related with wireless communities and I use
libchamplain to visualize an XML file containing information about the
nodes (e.g. location, hardware, links...).
You have a screenshot here[1].
I'm using Python for this project and using libchamplain through gobject
introspection (I really love this feature).

I'm also a GNOME developer but I have been inactive lately because of
the university and now I'm happy to be able to contribute back to this
community again :-)

I've already submitted some patches to improve the documentation and
another to fix the Python demo.

I'll send another email with questions and bug reports.

Thanks for your work, guys!

Cheers,
	Pablo.

[0] http://en.wiki.guifi.net/wiki/User:Pablog/GSoC2012/Guifi.net_Studio