Re: Connecting event to underlying actor widget

* Gerard Toonstra [2011-11-25 09:35 +0100]:
Hello,

Thank you for your answers.

You can create your own map sources this way, for now, until the other
method starts working:

   def set_map_chain(self, view, tile_size, id, name, minzoom, maxzoom,
url, file_cache_size, img_cache_size):
       map_chain = Champlain.MapSourceChain()

       errorRenderer = Champlain.ErrorTileRenderer.new( tile_size )
       null_source = Champlain.NullTileSource.new_full( errorRenderer )

       map_chain.push( null_source )

       imgrenderer = Champlain.ImageRenderer()
       tile_source = Champlain.NetworkTileSource.new_full(
           id,
           name,
           "license",
           "license-uri",
           minzoom,
           maxzoom,
           tile_size,
           Champlain.MapProjection.MAP_PROJECTION_MERCATOR,
           url,
           imgrenderer )
       map_chain.push( tile_source )

       map_chain.push( Champlain.FileCache.new_full( file_cache_size,
None, imgrenderer ) )
       map_chain.push( Champlain.MemoryCache.new_full( img_cache_size,
imgrenderer ))

       view.set_map_source( map_chain )

-----------------------

       self.set_map_chain( mapview.get_view(), 256, "local", "Localhost
Sources", 0, 17, "http://localhost/tiles/#Z#/#X#/#Y#.png";, 100000, 100 )
       mapsources = self.get_map_sources()
       mapsources = {}
       mapsources[ "local" ] = "local"

If I understand the code correctly you're creating a new tile source
that will deliver the tiles from an http server on localhost. That
might be interesting.

Do you know how I can use a specified map source ? For example the
satellite map ?

--
(°> Nicolas Évrard
( ) Liège