Re: GIR-based vala bindings
- From: Lorenzo Masini <lorenxo86 gmail com>
- To: Quikee <quikee gmail com>
- Cc: libchamplain-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GIR-based vala bindings
- Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 00:17:19 +0200
Il giorno mar, 05/04/2011 alle 23.59 +0200, Quikee ha scritto:
> But vala master is now unstable and will be for at least the next 6
> month. Bindings are useless if they don't work correctly with vala
I agree with you, maybe Jiri can include the vapi files directly instead
of make them to be generated by the build process.
The strange thing is that prior to 0.12 the generation worked (both me
and Jiri tested it).
] [Thread Prev