Re: Percision of champlain_view_get_coords_at

Hi,

get_coords_at works correctly in my problem - I have inspected the
values and they are consistent and not related to the problem.

Firing the notify signal is just used for signaling changes of value -
the actual value (latitude and longitude) is always updated so every
time you say view.latitude or view.longitude the value is the correct
value.

I have created a example in Vala, creating a bug report now.

regards, Tomaž