Re: [ANNOUNCE] libchamplain 0.6

Hi,

I have managed to separate champlain and champlain-memphis. It was
easier then I tought. :) Additionally I have created the regeneration
smarter as it now depends on the source state not on what you have
installed. "create.sh" should now always regenerate the .vapi file
when triggered and the sources and library is available in the source
folder (after compilation).

I have created a merge request from my gitorious repository -
http://gitorious.org/~quikee/libchamplain/quikees-mainline.

Please check if this is now satisfactory or not.

Thanks.

Regards,
Tomaž